We are a fully functional life-sustaining business. We are striving to keep our clients functioning whether they are working from home or life-sustaining themselves. We are providing on-site services when absolutely necessary. Remote services are attempted before dispatching a technician on-site.
For the safety of our clients and personnel, we are following the CDC guidelines strictly, and thoroughly. Remote services will be attempted no matter what. A technician will ONLY be dispatched if all remote support options are exhausted, and the request must be fulfilled on-site for the purposes of sustaining the business.
Protective gear is worn at ALL times by any and all technicians of whom are dispatched on-site to a client’s office. All technicians have been cleared as healthy individuals, and outside of work remain in quarantine to maximize the chances of them staying healthy.
One of our biggest goals is to help our clients who need to work from home do this in the best and most effective way possible. We are currently offering special COVID-19 Work from Home Services which can be found here.
In Pennsylvania: Click Here
(In Pennsylvania, we obtained a waiver for our main office [Berks County], but are on the list in 4 categories of businesses that have been deemed Life-Sustaining)
2. Essential Infrastructure, Including:
- utilities including power generation, fuel supply and transmission
- public water and wastewater
- telecommunications and data centers
- transportation infrastructure such as bus, rail, or for-hire vehicles, garages
- hotels, and places of accommodation
12. Vendors that Provide Essential Services or Products, Including Logistics and Technology Support, Child Care and Services:
- technology support for online services
- child care programs and services
- government owned or leased buildings
- essential government services