Do you provide as-needed services or do you require a maintenance contract?
Yes, we provide as-needed and break-fix services, but we recommend you have a maintenance contract to ensure prompt priority service.
Why should my company have a maintenance plan?
- You have a company at the ready for fast response when a problem occurs
- You have people familiar with your equipment when they come in
- They make sure they are available during the hours that your business may need them
- You get priority service over clients whom do not have a maintenance plan.
What is your response time?
Our response time is our next available opening (usually within 48 hours). If you have a maintenance contract, you can get emergency (same day or next day+weekend) service options.
Do you render services on weekends?
Sometimes work can only be done on weekends or after hours. If such times are the only option for rendering the services needed, then yes. If you have a maintenance contract, you will have the option for us to come out on a weekend regardless of the urgency.
What are your hourly rates?
Our rates can vary depending on the type of service needed. To get a quote on rates, contact us.
Do you charge hourly or flat rate?
It depends on the contract. Some of our managed service contracts are a monthly flat rate. As-needed services are billed hourly.
What methods of payment do you accept?
We accept check and credit card payments. Some contracts may require that a credit card is kept on file.
When is payment for service due?
- Break-fix clients, payment is due upon completion of services
- Monthly Maintenance contracts may be billed on a NET30 or at the beginning of each monthly depending on the contract
- Daily/Weekly contracts are billed on the 1st day of each month.
Clients also have the option to prepay for a certain number of hours desired over a certain period of time.
Parts and Equipment costs are usually due upfront prior to placing the purchase.
Where are your offices located?
Our main office is in Myerstown, PA on the campus of Seigfried’s Restaurant Equipment, and is open to the public. We have satellite offices on City Avenue in Philadelphia, and on W. 42nd Street near 7th Avenue in Manhattan (New York City); both of which are not publicly accessible buildings.
Do you provide residential service?
Our subsidiary company, ACSP Computers Residential does, we don’t.
Want to know More? Contact us!